Always remember to put on and fasten your gear correctly. Everything should be zipped up, Velcro closures should be fastened, and snaps should be fastened. You gear should be put on and adjusted while the vehicle is not moving.
Periodically check the condition of your gear and its components that are subject to wear (screws, mechanisms, snaps, zippers, stitching leather, etc.), particularly the following:
- The surface of the leather, to make sure that there are no cracks;
- The stitching, to make sure that it is in good condition and is secure;
- The lining and snaps/zippers of your gear, to make sure that they are in good condition;
- The protective armor inserts and the armor pockets, make sure they are positioned and secured correctly;
- Exterior integrated protective molds should be inspected for wear and tear.
Be prepared for sudden changes in the weather conditions that may occur while you are driving and which may influence the performance of or damage your gear (i.e. rain, snow, extreme cold conditions, heat conditions.). We recommend that you use an AGVSPORT Rain Suit to protect your leathers. Ventilated or insulated apparel may be better suited for various weather conditions.