Our motorcycle industry consulting services offer our clients a wide range of services, from sales and marketing to operations and supply chain logistics. We can provide high-quality referrals for a variety of legal matters, including intellectual property and product liability.
Our experienced consultants have worked with industry leaders like the GLG Group (Gerson Lehman Group), The Third Bridge, and Cognolink.
Our mission is to help our clients grow their businesses and succeed in the motorcycle industry. We are passionate about the sport and motorcycle industry and are committed to providing the best possible motorcycle industry consulting services to our clients.
If you are looking for a team of experienced, professional, and knowledgeable motorcycle consultants, you have come to the right place. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and requirements and provide you with a proposal outlining our services.
Motorcycle Industry Consulting – Key Responsibilities
Our team of consultants is responsible for providing sales, marketing, and operational consulting services to clients in the motorcycle industry. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique needs and challenges and develop customized solutions that help them grow their businesses and succeed in the marketplace.
Some of our fundamental responsibilities include the following:
- Conducting market research and analysis to understand industry trends and identify opportunities for our clients
- Developing sales and marketing strategies to help our clients increase their market share and grow their businesses
- Creating promotional materials, such as website content, brochures, and email campaigns
- Organizing trade shows and other events to promote our clients’ products and services
- Providing training and support to our client’s sales and marketing teams
Reach out to us to see how we can help grow your business!
The Importance of Seeking Motorcycle Industry Consulting
The global pandemic brought about a significant shift in personal and business interactions by introducing a so-called “new normal.” There has been a demand boom for affordable individualized transportation, e-commerce, and same or next-day delivery services, steering society to embrace motorcycling as a socially distanced activity. These have accelerated the fast recovery of the motorcycle industry post-pandemic and unlocked the potential for exponential growth. Motorcycle manufacturers and distributors must quickly reshape their business models and strategies to take full advantage of the oncoming opportunities.
As an established global consulting firm with over 30 years of expertise in the motorcycle industry, we can help your enterprise thrive with unbeatable strategies to stay ahead of evolving market conditions, break into new markets, and streamline global operations.
1. Developing Go-To-Market Strategies
When the time is appropriate for your business to expand to a new market, we will be there to assist you. We have unrivaled capabilities to aid you in exploring new markets successfully. At AGV Sports Group, we leverage our proprietary software, database, and refined processes to secure the best prospects for your company quicker than anyone else.
2. Fine-Tuning Business Strategies
Most businesses want to find the shortest route to long-term success, and having a sound business strategy brings you one step closer to achieving this. At AGV Sports Group, we assist enterprises in testing their current plans, developing new strategies, and fine-tuning them to meet their evolving business needs and changing market conditions.
3. Continuous Performance Monitoring
It’s best to be aware of where your business is at all times. Your company receives thousands of metrics and indicators daily. Focusing on what really matters and making the right decisions is crucial for success. Our role will be to eliminate complexities and effectively pick the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will propel your enterprise to success faster.
4. Providing Insightful Monthly Market Updates
Need to stay updated on the dynamic of your industry or your competitor’s moves? At AGV Sports Group, we extensively monitor the global market, including all products and services delivered. Inform us of what matters to you, and we will prepare a detailed Market Insights Report (MIR) for your enterprise monthly.
5. Breakthrough Supply Chain Planning and Optimization
Today, business partners and clients expect things to be done as fast as possible with zero compromises. You need to frequently adjust your logistics and supply chain process to satisfy business partners and clients. We will help your enterprise continuously find areas of improvement to maintain your logistics and supply chain process optimally fast, lean, and efficiently.
6. Consistent Change Management
Most enterprises forget employees when adapting to the ever-changing business environment. Our change management program is designed to close this loophole while allowing employees to stay productive. Our flagship offering has been embraced by management teams of many leading companies in the motorcycle industry. We will help your employees stay in the best form to deliver the best outcomes for your company consistently.
Our Latest Achievements
We serve some of the biggest motorcycle manufacturers and distributors globally, and our most recent achievements with some of them include:
- Assisting an Indian manufacturer and its distributor to enter the Latin American motorcycle market and develop a multichannel sales strategy
- Helping a notable Italian helmet manufacturer become the top brand in the United States market
- Aiding an international motorcycle manufacturer to restyle their business processes and policies to match various local market standards
How We Can Help You
Our motorcycle consulting company offers a full range of services to help you grow your business. We can provide everything from strategic planning and market research to sales training and support, and we measure results to adjust our strategies as needed to ensure success.
Some of the ways we can help you include the following:
- Developing customized marketing and sales strategies: We will work with you to develop strategies tailored to your business goals. We will also help you implement these strategies and track their success.
- Conducting market research: We can help you understand your target market and what they want from a motorcycle company. We can also help you find new markets for your products or services.
- Creating marketing and sales materials: We can help you make marketing and sales materials that will appeal to your target market and help you close more sales.
- Training your sales team: We can train your sales team in effectively selling your products or services. We can also provide support for your sales team so they can close more sales.
- Managing your online presence: We can help you create and manage an online presence that will reach your target market and help you sell more products or services.
- Analyzing your marketing efforts: We can help you track and analyze your marketing efforts to see what is working and what is not. This will help you focus your efforts on the most effective marketing activities.
- Implementing customer retention programs: We can help you create and implement programs that will keep your customers returning for more.
- Increasing brand awareness: We can help you improve your business’s brand awareness to attract more customers.
Contact us today if you’re looking for a partner to help you grow your motorcycle business. We’ll be happy to discuss your specific needs and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Connect With Us Today for All Your Motorcycle Consulting Services!
We are proud to offer motorcycle consulting services to clients worldwide. No matter where you’re based, we can help you take your motorcycle business to the next level.
Our team of experts has a wealth of experience in the motorcycle industry, and we’re ready to put our knowledge to work for you. We offer a wide range of services in motorcycle industry consulting.
If you’re ready to take your motorcycle business to the next level or be a motorcycle owner, we’re here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Consider Our Services Today for All Your Needs!
As a full-service motorcycle consulting firm, we are equipped to provide you with the resources and knowledge you need to get started in the industry. We have a team of experts who are passionate about motorcycles and are committed to helping our clients succeed. Contact us today to learn more!
Information for this article on Motorcycle Industry Consulting Services was partially sourced and researched from the following authoritative Government, educational, and nonprofit organizations:
Sales and Management Executive
Marketing │Product Development │Import/Export │Risk Analysis / Management
Seasoned and globally skilled sales and management expert equipped with expertise in international trade and extensive knowledge of international markets. Accustomed to defining short- and long-term business road maps toward significant profitability while sustaining regulatory guidance and support to multiple client companies worldwide; providing expertise in international sales and in cultivating long-term client relationships and managing an entire range of manufacturing and distribution across the globe.
Synopsis of Accomplishments
Accomplished business development strategist; successfully founded a company into a multimillion-dollar international enterprise while ensuring overall integrity in the design, development, sourcing, and management of an extensive product range; managing relationships with manufacturers in Italy, Romania, Brazil, China, Korea, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Vietnam.
The visionary leader of revenue increases; instituted and expanded $10 million US market for Italian parent company and secured sales agreement with American Honda; driving the largest sales in AGV Helmets company history
Areas of Expertise
|Strategy Plans and Business Development||International Trade and Licensing|
|Global Account Management||Sales and Revenue Optimization|
|Strategic Market Positioning||Operations, Logistics, and Technical Support|
|Product and Material Sourcing||Staff Development and Process Improvement|
|Founder and President||AGV SPORTS GROUP, INC.-Frederick, MD (1985-Present)|
Established and currently managing a business in line with sales and distribution of sports and safety apparel. Oversee daily business operations, international transactions, and business development functions, including advertising, sales, marketing, and strategy development
- Successfully broadened the firm’s marketing presence and established a network of suppliers and distributors in 15 countries
- Administered and maintained coordination in activities of license holders in emerging markets and developing countries, including Brazil, Russia, Eastern Europe, and China
- Determined and capitalized on business opportunities and spearheaded efforts to add license holders
- Maintained comprehensive knowledge on product liability, risk management, and intellectual property
- Negotiated business agreements with diverse groups of international business leaders across Europe, Austral-Asia, Asia, and Latin America; maintained a team of interpreters
|Consultant||VEMAR HELMETS, Grosseto, Italy 2005-2007|
Strategically guided clients and provided business solutions based on their specific needs and thorough assessment of international markets. Sustained global marketing strategies and advised on product development and product liability issues to ensure clients’ successful business launch and profitability.
- Strategized and ensured proficient execution of marketing campaigns for the firm’s line of motorcycle helmets in North America and provided advice to foreign business investors on how to penetrate the US market
- Managed overall advertising campaign and developed all US advertising programs
- Secured agreements with and directed the entire sponsorship campaign with racers
- Spearheaded the successful facilitation of tradeshows, exhibitions, and conventions
- Liaised as a registered agent between the firm and the US Department of Transportation
- Achieved the goal of establishing a new distribution network in North America
- Trained and maximized skills of regional managers and sales representatives of nationwide distributors
|Consultant||KBC AMERICA-KBC HELMETS-Burbank, CA/Seoul, Korea 2000-2004|
Optimized the development and promotion of new brands of motorcycle helmets to be manufactured for national and international distribution; consulted by global business entrepreneurs on marketing procedures and key requirements to penetrate the US markets and conduct international trade.
- Determined feasibility of new products through in-depth market analysis and monitoring of the product’s marketing performance
- Advised clients on product liability and licensing issues
- Designed innovative marketing, advertising, and promotional program
|Vice President||AGV-SpA AGV HELMETS-Frederick, MD, MD/Alessandria, Italy 1985-1999|
Expertly directed all efforts in optimizing sales, marketing, and product development in order to broaden business and align product development plans in the US market.
- Directed and ensured functional efficiency of training, risk management, product liability, shipping, receiving, warehouse operations, and all aspects of the business
- Co-managed quality control, product design, and development
- The primary point of contact responsible for winning contacts with Kawasaki Motors Corp. and American Honda Motor Company
- Successfully hired and developed a field sales force of 33 independent representatives nationwide.
- Key involvement in SAP global shipping system implementation; trained employees in the proper use of the system in offices globally
- Streamlined all functions associated with the testing of helmets in accordance with US DOT S218 safety standards and product liability.