Podium suits/ back to list
A venerable favorite, this updated version of AGVSPORT Podium track day suit is revamped with additional safety in mind. The Podium II suit surpasses the quality and protection of other suits at twice the price and meets the high demands of a riders first one piece suit.
- ARMOR & SAFETY: CE approved protection on shoulders, elbows, and shins/knees for maximum safety EN 1621-Level 1. Exterior metal armor protectors on the shoulders and knees, knee sliders are replaceable. Additional rubber padding is placed on the chest, ribs and shoulder blade areas.
- LINING: Fixed Micro Mesh antibacterial lining throughout the suit.
- COMFORT: Accordion leather -Spandex stretch panels are located at the back shoulders, above the knees, and elbows as well as across the waist area for maximum mobility and comfort. Aramid stretch material located on inner arms, back of knees, and crotch area. Moisture wicking neoprene in the rear of the collar and down to the race hump. Pre-curved arms for a perfect look and fit.
- REINFORCEMENT: Advanced Safety Seam Stitching Construction (ASSC) used throughout the suit. Perforated aerodynamic Speed Hump with foam spine pad. Additional rubber padding is placed on the chest, ribs and shoulder blade areas. Perforated aerodynamic Speed Hump with foam spine pad.
- FABRIC: Produced of premium 1.3 mm (body) to 1.4 mm (impact areas) thick full grain cowhide leather for excellent abrasion resistance. Fully perforated leather is used on entire front, thighs, ribs, and lower back. Original YKK zippers with long pullers used throughout the suit.