Monza suit/ back to list
Designed and tested by Motor America professional racers, California Superbike School instructors, and track-day riders. The AGVSPORT Monza RC, a custom racing suit is one of the most protective, best fitting, and the most reliable suits available. Customs made-to-measure means you pick the colors, logos, and flair, we already did all the hard work.
- ARMOR & SAFETY: CE approved protection on shoulders, elbows, and shins/knees for maximum safety EN 1621-Level 1. Exterior metal armor protectors on the shoulders and knees, knee sliders are replaceable
- LINING: Micro Mesh antibacterial lining throughout the suit.
- COMFORT: Accordion leather Spandex stretch panels are located at the back shoulders, above the knees, and elbows as well as across the waist area for maximum mobility and comfort. Aramid stretch material located on inner arms, back of knees, and crotch area. Moisture wicking neoprene in the rear of the collar and down to the race hump. Pre-curved arms for a perfect look and fit.
- REINFORCEMENT: Advanced Safety Seam Stitching Construction (ASSC) used throughout the suit. Perforated aerodynamic Speed Hump with foam spine pad.
- FABRIC: produced of premium 1.3 mm (body) to 1.4 mm (impact areas) thick full grain cowhide leather for excellent abrasion resistance. Fully perforated leather is used on entire front, thighs, ribs, and lower back. Original YKK zippers with long pullers used throughout the suit.